Do you like… working with a team to drive innovative solutions?
Do you like… making a difference by positively impacting the environment?
Do you like… a flexible schedule to balance work and play?
Do you like… competitive compensation and benefits?
If yes then… you’ll LOVE being on the Firebridge team!
Who is Firebridge?
Founded in 1993, Firebridge is team of engineers who specialize in combustion, heat transfer, heat recovery, and advanced controls. With that in mind, we have developed the Six Delta™ Method. This unique, proprietary approach combines decades of engineering experience and exclusive intellectual capital to produce advanced solutions that are driven by data and powered financially by the rewards. The Six DeltaTM Method takes an overview approach to focus on improvements in six areas:
Safety Quality Productivity Energy Usage Reliability GHG Emissions
What do we do?
- Identify opportunities with process assessments and energy audits
- Retro-fit and upgrade existing equipment and controls
- Design, fabricate, and install new customized equipment and controls
Who do we work with?
Why do we do it?
We have one planet, Earth. This is all we have. Firebridge is committed to making a positive impact that improves the sustainability of our planet. We partner with large users of energy to find creative ways to bring an ROI to the environmental opportunities that typically get pushed aside. Together we can make a difference.
Firebridge is expanding with several projects and that means bringing in new talent at an exciting time.
What do we offer?
- Team-driven atmosphere that develops well rounded individuals
- Competitive compensation (to be discussed during interview)
- Benefits package
Do you have what it takes to join us?
- Outgoing personality and love connecting with people
- You have excellent communication and writing skills
- Strong ability to multi-task and drive to problem solve
- Previous experience with financial reporting
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong typing skills
- Have at least 5 years working as an administrative assistant
- Technical Assets:
- Microsoft Office
- SAGE 300 ERP
- Crystal Reports
Your Primary Responsibilities:
- Shipping and receiving
- Create policies and procedures
- Run and analyze relevant HR reports
- Verify employee time cards and update accounting system
- Track employee vacations time
- Prepare payroll
- Billings, invoice and receipt tracking
- Data entry and inventory as required
- Accounting and record-keeping
- Correspondence with vendors
- Support corporate requirements as needed